With all the music that gets released every week, sometimes it’s hard to keep track — and nobody wants to miss out when one of their favorite artists drops a new album.
However, we’ve made it easier for you by compiling the major new music releases of the year, organized chronologically by week. From pop and hip-hop to alternative, K-pop, country and more, 2023’s upcoming releases have something for every type of music lover. Not to mention that besides full-length albums, there are a bunch of EPs, vinyl releases and re-releases to enjoy.
Below, see Billboard‘s running monthly calendar of upcoming releases, and check back often for updates to our schedule of albums to look forward to each week.
- Drake, For All the Dogs
- Doja Cat, Scarlet
- Chappell Roan, The Rise & Fall of a Midwest Princess
- Kelly Clarkson, Chemistry (Deluxe)
- Kylie Minogue, Tension
- Ed Sheeran, Autumn Variations
- Darius Rucker, Carolyn’s Boy
- Dogstar: Somewhere Between the Power Lines and Palm Trees
- Reba McEntire, Not That Fancy
- Offset, Set It off
- Troye Sivan, Something to Give Each Other
- TOMORROW X TOGETHER, The Name Chapter: FREEFALL
- Devo, 50 Years of De-Evolution
- Salt n Pepa, Very Necessary (30th Anniversary Edition)
- Taylor Swift, 1989 (Taylor’s Version)
- Various artists, A Tribute to The Judds
- Jason Aldean, Highway Desperado
- Dolly Parton, Rockstar
- Nicki Minaj, Pink Friday 2